2.27.2010

La La Laundry!

Question: What do you like to do during your free time?
Answer: In my free time, I go to the bathroom, and then I get a drink of water.

Oh, God bless these children. (You're not getting quite the full effect here, because you can't see the childish yet meticulous handwriting. Next time I really should take a picture of the worksheet.)

Stephen and I are cracking up right now because our first load of laundry just finished, and to let us know it was done, our washing machine played us a little jingle...and it lasted like, 45 seconds. There is an unnecessarily long jingle for every event in the life of a Korean apartment.

All right. More pIctures of the apartment:

































































Yeah. The toilet. wtf?


















-Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that place looks fantastic! I want a heated toilet seat and an apartment that sings to me. I'm glad you have it, though :) The bedding is quite beautiful... I am guessing Andrea picked that out? very nice. Do you ever sleep?!

    LLLLLLLLLOOOOOVE you guys.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. firstly, in reference to your comment on my post;
    i dont necessarily think the minutes before an occasion are MORE important than a condensed hour, i just think those minutes-long segments of time are more appropriate for the kind of information shared(for the most part) on facebook.
    if one can manage an hour of time of facebook (or whatever pre-determined amount of time one deems appropriate) without ending up wasting time, then more time to you!
    secondly, I am excited to find someone(s) else to keep up with. You guys + blog = yayyyyyy

    ReplyDelete