


So, I took a few pictures of Future House and I started having a hard time uploading them after these three, so this is all for now. Here you can see our great big sink with some dirty dishes in it. As you can sort of see, Andrea didn't finish all of her eggs this morning. That microwave looking thing is also an oven. Thats right. Our cute little gas stove. Our washer. No dryers here in the future. In one pic I think you can see one of our space-agey stools. I wanted to take some outside pictures, but a heavy fog descended upon the city as I prepared to do so. More soon.
Stevie
Hmm... need to figure out hout to make it look less dumb before next time.
ReplyDeleteyeah for posting! hi stevie!
ReplyDelete(He's talking about making the layout of the post look less dumb. i could not figure that out at first. -andrea)
ReplyDeletei've finally checked your blog and so had 3 entries to read all at once. yea! like finding a new favorite author who has multiple books out. but now i have to wait for the next post, anxiously. love you - mom
ReplyDelete